For most people, the idea of wearing traditional fixed braces to straighten misaligned teeth is unappealing, especially for an adult. However, there are now several options available for those who want to straighten their teeth without traditional braces.
Invisalign and Six Month Smiles are two of the most popular choices. Both are effective and discreet, but there are some key differences between the two which we will cover in this blog. Ultimately the decision will depend on your Dentist’s advice and what is best for your oral health, but here are a few differences between Invisalign and Six Month Smiles that may help you come to a decision.
5 Benefits of ‘Six Month Smile’ Braces to Straighten Teeth
Six Month Smiles clear braces are a quick and effective way to straighten teeth, giving you the confidence to smile with ease. Here are just a few of the benefits that this treatment can offer:
1. Six Month Smiles are an effective, quick and affordable treatment to straighten your teeth and achieve your perfect smile.
2. The average treatment time for Six Month Smiles is just six months, which is much shorter than traditional braces; this may vary depending on your teeth.
3. Six Month Smiles uses clear brackets and tooth-coloured wires, less visible than traditional metal braces.
4. Six Month Smiles is gentle and causes less discomfort than traditional braces.
5. After completing treatment, you will have a straighter, more beautiful smile that you can be proud of!
5 Benefits of Fixing Misaligned Teeth With Invisalign
Invisalign is an effective way to straighten your teeth and improve the appearance of your smile, and there are many benefits to using this type of treatment:
1. Virtually invisible, so you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
2. Invisalign clear aligners are made from a comfortable, smooth material that is gentle on your gums and teeth.
3. Invisalign clear aligners are removable, so you can eat and drink whatever you want while you are wearing them.
4. Custom-made to fit your teeth, so they are more comfortable than traditional braces.
5. Invisalign clear aligners can be used to treat a wide variety of dental problems, including crooked teeth, gaps in teeth, and bite problems.
Disadvantages of Six Month Smiles
Six Month Smiles is a quick way to get straight teeth and has many advantages, but it might not be the best option for everyone.
- Clear brackets are more likely to come off teeth, causing problems.
- Only simple cases can be fixed with Six Month Smiles, and more complex cases will require other treatment options.
- Wires can discolour during the treatment period.
- You might not be a suitable candidate for Six Month Smiles
Disadvantages of Invisalign
Invisalign is an extremely popular treatment that gets great results, but like anything, there are also some disadvantages to Invisalign:
- You must be self-disciplined in keeping your aligners in
- It may take some getting used to when speaking etc.
- Not right for all types of teeth problems
- More costly due to advanced technology
Which is the best option?
If you’re unhappy with the alignment of your teeth, there are a number of options available to help you achieve the perfect smile. Two of the most popular methods are Six Month Smiles and Invisalign. So, how do you decide which one is right for you?
If you’re looking for quick results, Six Month Smiles may be the best option. This method uses clear braces to straighten your teeth in an average time of just six months. However, it’s not suitable for everyone – if you have a more complex case, Invisalign will probably be a better choice. This method uses invisible aligners that are virtually invisible, so you can get a straighter smile without anyone even knowing that you’re wearing them. The downside is that treatment can take a little longer, depending on the severity of your case.
Get Your Teeth Straight Today With Chrysanth Dental Care
Although both Invisalign and Six Month Smiles braces offer an effective way to straighten teeth, for many people, the decision comes down to personal preference. Some prefer the invisible aligners, while others prefer the fixed braces. The best way to decide which option is right for you is to book a free consultation with a Dentist.
During your consultation, the Dentist will be able to carry out a routine dental checkup and assess your individual dental health needs advising you on the best course of treatment. They will also be able to answer any questions you may have about the process and help you decide which option is best for you.
Why not contact our East London Dental clinic today for your teeth straightening needs or any other dentistry concerns or questions you may have? We will be more than happy to help!
020 3620 1113
079 8557 9154