Composite Bonding London
Composite Bonding Near Bethnal Green & Hackney
A beautiful smile can enhance your self-esteem and confidence. At Chrysanth Dental Care in East London, we offer cosmetic dentistry services that include composite bonding to restore your smile. Whether you have stained, chipped, or cracked teeth, our cosmetic bonding treatment provides a permanent and effective solution to restore the appearance of your natural teeth.
Learn more about composite bonding and how our dental clinic can help improve your facial appearance and bite function. Call us today at 020 3620 1113 to schedule a consultation at our offices
What Is Composite Bonding?
Composite bonding is a coloured resin material that we apply over your existing teeth to repair chips and other dental problems, such as discolouration and tooth decay. This tooth-coloured material consists of a mild gel solution and composite bonding teeth resin, a putty-like substance.
The composite resin has the colour of your teeth and is highly durable, protecting the tooth surface for a decade or longer.
Dental Issues We Can Resolve with Tooth Bonding
At our dental clinic, we typically recommend a dental composite bonding treatment to:
- Whiten discoloured teeth
- Close spaces between teeth
- Protect a tooth that is exposed due to receding gums
- Repair chipped teeth and restore the affected tooth enamel
- Protect the natural tooth tissue, preventing decay
- Lengthen or reshape teeth, restoring your bite’s appearance
Dental Composite Bonding vs Porcelain Veneers
During the application of porcelain veneers, we scrape off your teeth’s enamel surfaces before applying a temporary veneer. Then, we make and fit custom-made veneers to your teeth, restoring their appearance and function.
The composite dental bonding application is less invasive than a porcelain veneer placement, and it requires fewer dental appointments at our offices.
The Composite Dental Bonding Procedure
Our composite bonding procedure consists of the following steps:
- Scheduling a consultation at our offices so that we can discuss your dental problems and examine your teeth
- Etching your tooth surfaces using a unique acid solution to maximize the adherence of the cosmetic bonding to your teeth
- Applying a gel solution to your teeth to harden their surfaces and ensure a tight, long-lasting bond
- Applying a resin with a natural colour to your teeth
- Sculpting and shaping the resin to match the natural shape and appearance of your other teeth
- Hardening the resin with a UV light treatment
- Polishing the resin, giving you a beautiful smile
The Advantages of Bonding Teeth
Composite teeth bonding offers several advantages to similar cosmetic treatments. With our composite bonding in London, you can expect the following:
- Higher durability and longevity than amalgam fillings
- Relatively low tooth structure altering requirements
- The restoration of several teeth within a single visit
- Significant enhancements in the appearance of your teeth
- Protection of your tooth root
Schedule a Composite Bonding Treatment in London
At Chrysanth Dental Care, we can provide you with a composite bonding application as a customized treatment. We also offer an extensive range of dental services, including gum contouring, general check-ups, teeth whitening, and more.
Our convenient office is on Cambridge Heath Road near Hackney (Mare Street) & Bethnal Green, with excellent public transportation access. If you want to get your smile back, give us a call at 020 3620 1113 to schedule a thorough dental examination and initial consultation.